[openspending-dev] New sprint: Usability, Translations and departmental spend.

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Jan 31 18:04:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

just a quick note to say that we've just had a sprint planning session
and come up with a plan leading to Feb 13. Highlights of what we're
going to work on include:

* Usability of the dimensions editor used to map source data into our
database structure.
* Translation of the user interface into other languages.
* Merging the data.gov.uk/openspending browser with the native search
on the site into a nicer search function.
* Updating the UK departmental spending data.

More details are at:
https://github.com/okfn/openspending/issues?milestone=19&state=open

As a new institution, we'll also hold an open retrospective on Feb.
10, at 2pm UK time to review the work that we've done. If anyone is
interested in giving feedback on new functions, please join the Skype
call!

- Friedrich