[openspending-dev] Question related Support

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri May 4 06:33:27 UTC 2012

Hi Erdenebayar,

thanks for these mockups, I think I understand what you're getting at. I'm still not entirely convinced this is a useful way to represent the information, as it gives the visual impression of breaking down a whole into several components while those really only represent one page of the breakdown. There is also no way to compare across pages. My feeling would be that using a tree map could be a way to still get all the items on one page.

If you want to patch up the bubble tree, however, here's the code repo: https://github.com/okfn/bubbletree

Cheers,

  - Friedrich