[openspending-dev] Returning additional measures in aggregate API

Anders Eriksen anders.grimsrud.eriksen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:56:40 UTC 2012

Hi.

I am trying to add some additional fields/measuers to my data in order to
display more information in bubbletree tooltips (e.g. how has this amount
changed since last year etc).

I have added a column named "amount_last_year" and added a corresponding
measure for my dataset.

aggregate API none of the additional measures are displayed, only the
amount measure.

API-call:
http://openspending.org/api/2/aggregate?dataset=tester_nor2&drilldown=program_category%7Cdep&cut=year%3A2011

On the About tab in the meta information on Open Spending, the
"amount_last_year" measure is listed.

Is there something special I would have to consider to get these additional
measures returned by the aggregate API?

Best regards,

Anders Eriksen
Newsroom developer