[openspending-dev] [OpenSpending] Representing multiple years of budget data

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Oct 22 09:06:03 UTC 2012

Just to add to this: we're working on a new combined widget of treemap
and table that will have roughly the functionality of
http://bund.offenerhaushalt.de/ (as well as time-based line graphs and
bar charts). If you want, you can combine this with the year slider we
use from jQuery UI very easily to have this simple change of years.

See:

https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/tree/master/app/treetable
https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/blob/master/app/bob/bob.js#L128

Cheers,