[openspending-dev] api key

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon Aug 19 10:14:02 UTC 2013

On mán 19.ágú 2013 10:07, Alberto Rodriguez Peon wrote:
> Personally, I think the approach with the public/private key will be the easiest (and fastest) to implement. The main problem is that I have only three weeks and a half left in my internship (and plenty of work to do in the CERN side too!). I think that it is not enough time to implement OAuth.

That's fine. Would you want to implement the public/private key
solution? I just thought it might be simpler to do the OAuth one since
there are probably a lot of python modules we could tap into (and leave
maintenance to those modules) -- no pressure to use it though (only a
suggestion).

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending