[openspending-dev] Front page configurations

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Sun Aug 25 19:58:59 UTC 2013

Hi all!

As you've might have noticed we're planning to move much of our content
from Jekyll to WordPress, and we've already started doing it.

One of the things we have to fix is how the front page main content is
served so that we can reconfigure it to serve from the WordPress site.
This needs us to do some really small changes to the code though.

I've create a pull request that allows us to configure better where the
content comes from and I would love if somebody could review it (it
shouldn't take long, since it's a small fix):

https://github.com/openspending/openspending/pull/678

Thanks a lot.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson