[openspending-dev] Using D3.js with the OpenSpending API

José Félix Ontañón felixonta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:10:43 UTC 2013

Hi all!

The post has been published as a tutorial, awsome!
I still thinking that integrating d3.js visualizations (as sankey, circular
networks or network maps) as OS built-in visualizations would be the best
for the medium user.

However, as some of you have pointed out before in this mailing list, IE
continues with issues rendering d3.js graphs. In order to give support for
all browser on with built-in OS's features perhaps is better to set
ready-to-clone-and-deploy pack of presentation pages, embeding d3.js
visualizations, in which the user only has to modify some parameters in
order to see visualized their own OS datasets.

My 2 cents.

--
http://about.me/fontanon