[openspending-dev] Using D3.js with the OpenSpending API

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Sat Aug 31 18:12:43 UTC 2013

Jose, Anders,

I started doing exactly this with my openspending/d3 projects - they
actually are very close to standard openspending apps...

https://github.com/mihi-tr/openspending-sankey

and

https://github.com/mihi-tr/openspending-sunburst

I do believe this route will be easier than the detour via R (don't
actually know why people like to do that detour...)

Michael