[openspending-dev] Apps.OpenSpending.org - A Proposal

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Sat Feb 9 10:54:48 UTC 2013

Hi Rufus,

I like the idea. We talked about something similar last week. We wanted to
create an Examples Page (i.e. https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Gallery),
with the different visualizations that we've done for the sattelite sites,
that are not "widgetized" yet. Mostly the openspendingjs apps.

I think we should do both.

How you're thinking in splitting openspendingjs?

Cheers,
Vítor.