[openspending-dev] CAP and fisheries data

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Tue Jul 2 20:58:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

the data inside farmsubsidy.openspending.org is based on the CSV files by Nils Mulvad.
I cleaned them up to allow a direct import into a Postgres database.

The cleaned up data per country is currently available here:
http://data.farmsubsidy.org/

If someone cares to move this to the best place, I'd appreciate.

The fixes are documented in this script:
https://gist.github.com/stefanw/39375774d1d304353624

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Wehrmeyer
Projektleiter FragDenStaat.de
stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
+49 151 15550559
Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Gneisenaustr. 52
10961 Berlin
http://www.okfn.de

Spenden Sie für FragDenStaat.de: