[openspending-dev] satellite-template multitenancy support

Takuya "TakO" Oikawa takoratta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 07:43:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm one of members working for Japanese version of WDMMG.  I will also join
upcoming Spending Data party and have some discussions with Anders.

Though new satellite-template is great as it isolated site specific files
into three (as far as I investigated), you still need to fork Github
repository.

I believe it would be better to make one site to support multiple local
governments, I filed an issue ticket about it.  It's just an idea and I
would like to explore every possible option with you guys.

It would be really appreciated if you could take a look at it and give me
your thoughts.

https://github.com/openspending/satellite-template/issues/5

Thanks!
Takuya Oikawa