[openspending-dev] Code review request

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Tue May 14 11:57:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've been working on some of the issues marked 'Spending stories' in our
issue tracker on github (plus some bugs) and pushed them to both
openspending (4), openspendingjs (2), and satellite-template (1). So now
we have open a total of 7 pull requests.

I'd appreciate if somebody could do a code review on them (all tests
have passed).

For those interested here are the pull requests:

* Doctype not present (bug in openspending)
* Budget/transactions maps on front page (feature in openspendingjs
(needs to be merged first) and openspending)
* Allow users to remove unused sources in datasets (feature in openspending)
* Allow administrators to create badges and award datasets (feature in
openspending)
* Define a default height for bubble tree (bug in openspendingjs)
* Remove wheredoesmymoney go from assembly kit (generalisation in
satellite-template)

Thanks!

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson