[openspending-dev] pull request for the openspending API

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Sun Sep 1 15:10:12 UTC 2013

Hi Alberto,

Thanks a lot for the points about the missing information in the
installation tutorial!

Would you be up for adding some of these comments to the tutorial? It would
be great to have your points added, given that you managed to get through
in one piece :-)

Best,
Anders

On 30 August 2013 10:44, Alberto Rodriguez Peon <
alberto.rodriguez.peon at cern.ch> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help, it is fixed now. :)
>
> One line had to be commented in the test.ini file in order to use the
> instance of solr for the tests. It would be nice if someone could extend a
> bit that point in the installation tutorial (i.e. for setting two instances
> of solr, one for testing and another one for developement)
>
> By the way, I have updated the pull request, so you guys can review again
> :)
>
> Cheers,
> Alberto
>
>  ------------------------------