[openspending-dev] Customisation of text on treemap?

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Wed Mar 19 12:06:47 UTC 2014

On mið 19.mar 2014 11:19, Anders Pedersen wrote:
> I've uploaded a sample of the data so far, and created a visualization, you
> can take a look here (it's Romanian tough):
>
> https://openspending.org/bugetscolianeniinoi2014/views/test

This dataset doesn't exist from what I can tell but that shouldn't
matter. I think I understand the problem.

> My question is: is it possible to increase the font of the text on the
> treemap?

It is possible but not on the openspending.org site itself unless we
change it for everyone. If that's what you mean, it would be great if
you, Victoria, could create a ticket on
https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/issues/ asking for this.

If you just want to do it for your site then you would have to create
the treemap on another site and override the css.

The two css selectors are:

.treemap-widget .desc .amount (for the amount)
and
.treemap-widget .desc .lbl (for the label/text)

This should get loaded after the openspending css file is loaded to
override the defaults.

I hope this helps.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson