[openspending-dev] Customisation of text on treemap?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Wed Mar 19 12:11:35 UTC 2014

Hi Victoria,

you can see an example where the treemap is customized, as suggested by
Tryggvi:

http://orcamento.inesc.org.br/2013

You can see its code here

https://github.com/okfn-brasil/orcamento.inesc.org.br

Soon we'll release a project with more customizations, then I can show for
you if that examples are still not enough.

Tom