[wsfii-discuss] REVIEW - Wireless Training in Winneba

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:29:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Marco ,

I am sure some interesting discussions would follow and hopefully lead to
some better output.

On 8/22/07, apiap India <list at apiap.org> wrote:

> Hey Marco !
>
>  I see many parallels from your winebba experience & in Dharamshala. here
> too the workshop was supposed to be for 10 days but was concluded in 4
> days.

A correction - the dharamsala workshop -was in two sections - the first 4
days where there were 2-300 people and many presentations , the second
section was followed with a more intense and hands on workshop for another
10 odd days - initially with two streams - the finance and management of
Community Setups and the technical side - later they merged into one. There
were 40-60 people who attended the second section - with lots of hands on
and practical / useful learnings.

ram