[wsfii-discuss] E-Learning Africa 2008

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Aug 27 16:18:10 UTC 2007

Marco,

My response to all those stats is what do they really mean?

Regarding the ELA stats, I am not so impressed with the quantity of
outcomes which often fits into that often flawed bigger is better modern
professional mindset but rather the quality of interactions with the
people participating.

As you noted with the workshop, we need to use care in how we design
these events so that they lead to a sustainable and tangible process of
human engagement that leads us towards our vision of providing a model
of low cost internet connectivity that bridges the digital divide.

They key is to figure out to engage people in the network leading to a
well organized and implemented plan.

The WSFII 2007 wiki has been unused and possibly we can use that to
further develop the idea you put forward.

Jeff