[wsfii-discuss] E-Learning Africa 2008

sebastian sebastian at less.dk
Mon Aug 27 19:33:14 UTC 2007

dear all, dear marco, dear jeff,

responding to the mail re: ELA 2008,

and also reflecting on the post-Ghana event posts
(which i d like to comment on in detail once i find time):

jeff buderer wrote:
> They key is to figure out to engage people in the network leading to a
> well organized and implemented plan.
>
> ps: I would also like to support a coordination of the Open Source
> Community to ensure an adequate representation at the ELA. comments and
> suggestions on that are also most welcome?

as written in a mail to you, Marco, direct -

we at the the wireless roadshow,

http://www.thewirelessroadshow.org

are very interested and willing to work on this,
to ensure good representation of community thinking / free networks
thoughts at the ELA 2008.

key is,

to have

* long term preparation
* funding ground work
* on the ground local contacts and involvement

in place

(see the post Ghana event comments that were made)

let s work on this -

best to all,

sebastian