[kforge-dev] [Fwd: Re: enquiry about KForge codebase]

Mike Hostetler mike.hostetler+lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 20:21:07 UTC 2006

I'm going to try posting to the list again.  I am subscribed to the list
with a fancy Gmail address (has a +lists in it), hopefully I can post now.

Anyways, thank you both for your feedback.  I will roll back to the r304
version of Django tonite and try it again.  I am using the newest Kforge
checked out from SVN.

Based on an email that Rufus sent to me and the list, I think my problem
lies in psycopg.  I am using version 2, looks like I need version 1.

I will try to get this thing installed and report back.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Hostetler