[MyData & Open Data] Issues to be addressed at workshop

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Tue Apr 8 14:07:31 UTC 2014

I am happy to use Etherpads for WG documents. The only issue is that it’s quite hard to keep track of them. It was a big step backwards when the developers removed the tools to manage groups of pads. It would be great if we could find a solution.

The online version of Jitsi video conference looks great, at least with one user. The Etherpad integration didn’t work for me though.

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org (mailto:javier at openrightsgroup.org)