[MyData & Open Data] Another public data uproar in the UK

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Sun Apr 20 09:13:03 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 07:15:56PM +0100, Mark L wrote:
> HI Stef,
>
> Thanks for your question.
>
> The consent receipt is at its core a compliance tool and solution, the effort we are working on is to map the notice requirements for consent by jurisdiction and industry, and to meet the legally required notice requirements  by provisioning a consent receipt.  In the process making open the controls of personal data control.

if you had to explain my middle european robotengineer mom, how would you make
her go back to use google with this? why would this keep google in check and
not profit from her data? and what would be the consequences if google gives a
****? how would i explain this to my agricultural worker but online "other
mom"?

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt