[ok-scotland] open scholarship scotland

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:30:29 UTC 2010

Jo and all

thanks for keeping track of this thread.

As per our chat, I would be interested in not duplicating efforts:  I am
developing technnical instruments for Knowledge reuse, which in some cases
marginally overlap with  Open Scholarship

I am therefore interested to know

a) who is working on open scholarship (in Scotland and elsewhere)
b) what are they doing (what technical instruments/policies may be
developed)

I would then like to reference such work in my work, and where appropriate
use what is available
or develop on top

Wonder what's the best way to go about the above, and if it's related to
what you are planning for the spring  (I need this info much before the
spring tho, may have to do my own research?)

At the moment we dont seem to have an Open Knowledge Foundation Scotland
yet, and the purpose of this mailing list is still unspecified (unless I
missed some iteration so
I wonder we should start a group /web page called 'open scolarship Scotland'
for this project?

cheers

PDM