[Okfn-dk] Noter fra OKFN-DK meetup, 22. april 2014

Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen niels at buhlrasmussen.eu
Sun Apr 27 10:58:38 UTC 2014

Hi

As I has mentioned to some of you already, I've looked into the
possibility of making a Danish WhatDoTheyKnow-site. There has been
interest in making such a site from different people especially as a
response to the new FOI-law. Together with interested parties I started
thinking about how it could be made, we found funding and we even found
a starting point to create a community around the platform. One of the
people I worked with on the idea contacted different experts and made
research in how to interpretate the FOI law and translate it to a
website. However  it was found to be too difficult to create a simple
WhatDoTheyKnow-site which could in a meaningful way provide a useful
interface for the Danish FOI-law. I don't know the details of why
exactly this is, but I will try to go back and ask.

Best, Niels Erik
---
http://www.buhlrasmussen.eu
http://twitter.com/nilleren