[Okfn-dk] Noter fra OKFN-DK meetup, 22. april 2014

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Sun Apr 27 11:05:09 UTC 2014

Hey Niels,

Thanks for the big effort to find funding, build a community and consult
with experts.

About the issues with making an interface.
You might well have done this already… but just in case : I'm in touch with
various university (humanities-centred) ICT-related research groups
interested in making an open society. I could ask them if they're
interested investigating how one could make a relevant interface.

All the best,

miska