[Okfn-dk] community building by open data landscape mapping for the world wide web foundation

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Wed Apr 30 12:06:33 UTC 2014

Hey again everyone,

I just talked to the Web Foundation person.
The news is that he's enthusiastic about the idea of crowdsourcing the
information - he was even thinking this would be the way of doing it in
2015 - but will have to consult with the leadership of the The Web Index
(i.e. World Wide Web Foundation people ).
Personally speaking, I think what they're worried about is that they get
five contact people for Iceland. But I think it could potentially be
overcome if someone acts like the coordinator for Iceland.

More on Friday/Saturday from me.
Any questions until then are very welcome.

Thanks again and all the best,

miska