[okfn-it] Wrapup: International Journalism Festival in Perugia

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers a okfn.org
Ven 3 Maggio 2013 14:18:41 UTC

Brilliant, Francesca!

I'm currently travelling, but if you manage to get together a small team
and need some help in getting started, let me know if I can help to get you
going :)