[okfn-it] Wrapup: International Journalism Festival in Perugia

G. Allegri giohappy a gmail.com
Ven 3 Maggio 2013 16:33:56 UTC

Hi Francesca,
I'm travelling too these days but I'll look to the material with more
attention beneath Monday evening.
Let's keep in touch to work on it.

Giovanni (from Prato [1]),
Giovanni