[okfn-it] Wrapup: International Journalism Festival in Perugia

Francesca De Chiara francesca.dechiara a gmail.com
Ven 3 Maggio 2013 16:53:03 UTC

Ciao Lucy :) I'll try to do my best.

I hope that our community members will join us :)

Hello Giovanni!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
I might be busy but still find time to get some work done.

Let's keep in touch

Francesca