[Okfn-pk] Public Bodies in Pakistan

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 02:58:11 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well. This is to inform you guys
that I have started to collect and record the details of all Public Bodies
in Pakistan —that is government-run or -controlled organizations.  Examples
include government ministries and departments, autonomous bodies,
corporations as well as state-run organizations. At present no such
database is available online as well as offline with any Government
Organization. We will first collect all data in Google Docs Spreadsheet and
will later on convert that data to machine readable formats besides making
it available to general public. Here are the labels of the columns:-

i) Name of Public Body
ii) Type of Organization (Federal / Provincial Ministry, Division,
Department, Autonomous Body, Government-owned Corporation, District
Government)
iii) Controlling Body (if any)
iv) Address(es)
v) Contact Nos.
vi) Fax Nos.
vii) Website
viii) Email Address(es)
ix) Key
x) Value
xi) Key
xii) Value
xiii) Key
xiv) Value

You can view the data at the following link:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NM9Ffc3_3kDYLZw2MnmgrAZ1WNePkw0pzzXnsPv36pM/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested in contributing data then feel free to let me know.

Your suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.

*Nouman Nazim*

Ambassador / Group Lead
Open Knowledge Pakistan <http://pk.okfn.org/>
M: +92 336 5101166