[Okfn-pk] Public Bodies in Pakistan

sher rajasherafgun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:53:42 UTC 2015

Thank You Nouman,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am a software engineer working in
private sector (software development).
as Nouman told u before he is collecting data for Public Bodies in Pakistan
and i am working on a platform to make the publicly accessible.

Regards,
Sherafgun Usmani

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Nouman Nazim <nouman.nazim at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I hope this email finds everyone doing well. This is to inform you guys
> that I have started to collect and record the details of all Public Bodies
> in Pakistan —that is government-run or -controlled organizations.  Examples
> include government ministries and departments, autonomous bodies,
> corporations as well as state-run organizations. At present no such
> database is available online as well as offline with any Government
> Organization. We will first collect all data in Google Docs Spreadsheet and
> will later on convert that data to machine readable formats besides making
> it available to general public. Here are the labels of the columns:-
>
> i) Name of Public Body
> ii) Type of Organization (Federal / Provincial Ministry, Division,
> Department, Autonomous Body, Government-owned Corporation, District
> Government)
> iii) Controlling Body (if any)
> iv) Address(es)
> v) Contact Nos.
> vi) Fax Nos.
> vii) Website
> viii) Email Address(es)
> ix) Key
> x) Value
> xi) Key
> xii) Value
> xiii) Key
> xiv) Value
>
> You can view the data at the following link:-
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NM9Ffc3_3kDYLZw2MnmgrAZ1WNePkw0pzzXnsPv36pM/edit?usp=sharing
>
> If you are interested in contributing data then feel free to let me know.
>
> Your suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.
>

> *Nouman Nazim*
>
> Ambassador / Group Lead
> Open Knowledge Pakistan <http://pk.okfn.org/>
> M: +92 336 5101166