[Okfn-pk] Mohsin from Lahore and my vision for Open Knowledge

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:34:34 UTC 2015

Wsalam Mohsin,

Thank you for subscribing to this discussion list and sharing your
experience. I have already given my opinion on your suggestions in an
earlier email which can be seen here:-

https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-pk/2015-March/000001.html

If you are interested in learning about Open Knowledge Foundation than
you should start from "Open Book" (http://openbook.okfn.org/). The Open
Book explores the social and technological manifestations of Open
Knowledge movement.

If you want to learn about Open Data then Open Data handbook, prepared
by Open Knowledge Foundation, is the best place to start from. This book
contains the legal, social and technical aspects of open data. You can
read it online here:-

http://opendatahandbook.org/en/

Open Data Handbook islicensed under Creative Commons Attribution
(Unported) v3.0 License and we can translate it into Urdu language and
distribute it as per our needs.

In the end, I was following the pakistanijunction.com blog in past
along-with techjuice, propakistani and pakwired but
pakistanijunction.com was not updated frequently. Feel free to write
about Open Knowledge Pakistan and let me know if I kind be of any help.

*Nouman Nazim*
Ambassador / Group Lead
Open Knowledge Pakistan
M: +92 336 5101166