[Okfn-pk] Suggestions by Mr. Mohsin

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:21:24 UTC 2015

Well, it is indeed a good project to start but as per my personal opinion
we first need to gather and list all the Public Bodies in Pakistan —that is
government-run or -controlled organizations. Examples include federal as
well as provincial ministries or departments, and state-run organizations.
At present there is no such database containing Name, Address, and Contact
No. of Public Bodies in Pakistan. One such project of Open Knowledge
(Intl.) is running at the following link:-

http://publicbodies.org/

Your suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.

*Nouman Nazim*

Ambassador / Group Lead
Open Knowledge Pakistan <http://pk.okfn.org>
M: +92 336 5101166