[Okfn-pk] Suggestions by Mr. Mohsin

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:25:31 UTC 2015

Hello Mohsin,

I hope you have seen the spreadsheet. I am going to assign you the task. I
will take care of following data columns: Name of Public Body, Type of
Organization, Controlling Body, and Website. Whereas, you will have to add
Address, Contact Nos. (max. 2), Fax Nos. (max. 2), Email Address(es) (max.
2), Keys and their corresponding Value. As regard Keys and Values, they
will contain information relevant to the organization e.g. Key: Telephone
List, Value: URL of the telephone list available on the official website of
the body.

We can also add a link to the wikipedia page about the organization in the
key value pair.

Some organizations don't have a public website therefore I have added a
brief about them from the website of their Controlling Body in the Key
Value Pair.

You will be able to find the information on which you are going to work at
the official website of public bodies. You are required to provide max. 2
contact nos. and 2 fax nos. Kindly add city code with the numbers and also
take of formatting (First word capital, proper use of commas and spaces
etc). While copying and pasting data to spreadsheet, right click on the
cell and choose Paste Special then Paste Value only.

In case of any confusion feel free to ask me.

With Regards,

*Nouman Nazim*

Ambassador / Group Lead
Open Knowledge Pakistan <http://pk.okfn.org>