[open-heritage] Open data from Culture Grid?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 6 18:43:07 UTC 2010

Would be *amazing* if CG were able to help encourage cultural heritage
institutions to open up their data. Wonder if there might be any
interest in a viral statement / set of principles on this that people
can sign -- emphasising benefits of opening up? E.g. that CG/OKF could
co-author?

All the best,

Jonathan