[OpenGLAM] OpenGLAM calendar of events: input welcome!

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 15:27:17 UTC 2013

Dear OpenGLAM mailing list,

As you have perhaps already noticed, we have recently updated the OpenGLAM
Calendar of Events with upcoming conferences, meetings and hackathons
related to opening up digital cultural heritage (see
link<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=Z21scmRpdGIxcGJnanE5a2N1N2NrNXMyaGtAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ&gsessionid=a9w9_4rTa1ZiZHsImyYIQw>
).

To make this calendar into an even more useful resource for our network, it
would be great if you could notify me of any additional events you are
aware of in the area of OpenGLAM. This could include local events in your
country as well as larger international conferences of course - anything
that may be of relevance to our community.

You can either mail me the details of such events, or fill in this Google
form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ccWC98JV1Bj-gIUvN1NNiGquFczqKSywBeZfcB3wo9g/viewform,
and I will make sure the event is added to the calendar.

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger.

--

Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |
@liekeploeger<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on