[OpenGLAM] The Public Domain Review's Class of 2014

Adam Green adam.green at okfn.org
Tue Dec 10 15:22:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Just to let you know that The Public Domain Review has just published it's
yearly instalment of the "Class of..." series, Class of 2014: our top pick
of those entering the public domain next year in those countries with a
‘life plus 70 years’ copyright term.

See the post here: http://publicdomainreview.org/2013/12/10/class-of-2014/

Would be great if you could spread word of the post as much as possible
through email lists, social media, etc, and I'd also love to hear your
comments: who we might be missing, some useful links to include, etc.

Also any ideas about how we might follow up on this, ideas for projects,
collaborations relating to some of the "graduation class", would be very
welcome.

Thanks!

Adam.

--

*Adam GreenEditor, The Public Domain Review
<http://publicdomainreview.org/> | @PublicDomainRev