[OpenGLAM] Open Gallery by Google

Jon Voss jon.voss at wearewhatwedo.org
Thu Dec 12 04:52:45 UTC 2013

True, gotta reward Open, not kinda Open, and use the same definition consistently, which is the good thing about the OKFN def. maybe Heath meant something more tongue-in-cheek, but I'm more of the mind of putting the good examples out front with incentives and the like.

Speaking of not really open to all, has anyone gotten an actual Open Gallery invite yet??

+ + +
Sent from mobile device