[OpenGLAM] Fwd: Reminder EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Dec 18 08:05:45 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gregory Markus <gmarkus at beeldengeluid.nl>
Date: 18 December 2014 at 09:02
Subject: Reminder EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference
To: EUROPEANA-TECH at list.ecompass.nl

Dear all,

Here’s another reminder about the upcoming EuropeanaTech Conference in
Paris at the National Library of France on February 12-13, 2015. Register
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/europeana-tech-conference-2015-tickets-14376852553>
now to get your ticket at the discounted early bird price! After the
holidays this discount will expire.

 The second EuropeanaTech Conference will capture the energy of the
Community, inspire attendees with keynotes from across Europeana and the
world.

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to meet with those working in your field
or you can explore new avenues with our parallel conference streams! These
will cover topics like multilingualism, data quality, data reuse and many
more.

Keynote and panel discussion will involve among others Dan Cohen from the
DPLA <http://dp.la/>, Andy Neale from Digital NZ <http://www.digitalnz.org/>,
and Tim Sherratt from Trove <http://trove.nla.gov.au/>. We can also proudly
announce speakers: Seb Chan, Bill Thompson and Chris Welty.

Lastly, much like our new “Who’s Using What” Column (
http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/) we want give the community a podium to
succinctly present their work. That’s why we have opened a call for ‘Ignite
Talks’ and posters, submit your proposal here
<http://www.europeanatech2015.eu/ignite-talks-posters/>!

For more information please have look at our website
<http://www.europeanatech2015.eu/>.
On behalf of the EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference team, we look forward to
welcoming you in Paris!

Best regards,

Gregory

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr

Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid
1 Media Parkboulevard, Hilversum
1200 BB, Hilversum
www.beeldengeluid.nl
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beeldengeluid.nl%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzeYY4n4jf6_kMuxEiAUu6jGk81HxA>