[OpenGLAM] Soon: new public domain works!

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:29:25 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We are nearly entering 2015. We don't know yet what that year will bring,
but we do know that a number of artists will enter the public domain!

The Public Domain Review has done an excellent job in highlighting some of
the artists that died 70 years ago. You can find it here.

http://publicdomainreview.org/collections/class-of-2015/

A similar effort has been undertaken by a the French collective SavoirsCom1
who made a 2015 Public Domain advent calendar:
http://www.aventdudomainepublic.org/ and they are also organising a week
long public domain festival which looks quite amazing.
http://www.festivaldomainepublic.org/

Just wondering, are people on this list planning any public domain day
activities? If you have ideas, let us know!

Cheers,

Joris