[open-science] OFA Article on "Bottom-up creation of Open Scientific Knowledge"

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:49:59 UTC 2013

Dear Peter & other list members

I would be interested to be involved in such a project. As you may know I
see the problem of making knowledge widely available best solved by the
formation of knowledge communities centered on specific areas, for instance
groups that focus on specific organizing knowledge on specific diseases, by
managing databases with aggregated papers, publishing papers themselves,,
link to citizen science groups etc.
I would be happy to participate in writng a chapter on creation of open
scientific knowledge using this idea.

cheers TOM