[open-science] IPCC report

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 08:31:55 UTC 2013

Brilliant,
I have just downloaded the report (2000+ pages) and I think we could easily
abstract the references (9000+). Then we could create a simple
crowdcrafting app.
"Here is a reference" - can you find it in Google? Can you read the paper
it points to? if not, what does it cost?
My guess is that it would cost me 50-100,000 USD (to download the papers
referenced. It would be great to have that figure.

P.