[open-science] CC-BY

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:27:31 UTC 2013

I cannot see the NSA context of CC-BY, sorry.

There was no copyright in the middle ages and a lot of fruitful plagiarism.
May I remember to my thoughts at

http://jlsc-pub.org/jlsc/vol1/iss1/5/

CC-BY-ND blocks translations and other derivative works.

CC-BY-NC blocks scholarly use in commercial context e.g. use in the most
(commercial) e-journals.

Klaus Graf