[open-science] [Open-access] CC-BY - correction

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:00:11 UTC 2013

That is what is sounds to me, Luke - For example Nature Publishing Group
when you publish with them, authors retain the copyright but provide NPG
with exclusive rights through a publish to licence agreement (in lieu of
copyright transfer). To my unlawyered eyes what Elsevier are doing is not
too different.
Cheers
Fabiana