[open-science] Registry of Open Review Journals?

Martin Malthe Borch mmborch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:32:20 BST 2013

I would love to know about this as well. I am about to publish my thesis
(biological engineering, microalgae research, Waste water treatment) and
looking for appropriate journals.

2013/10/24 Ulrich Herb <u.herb at scinoptica.com>

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I' just discussing Open Science issues with PhD-Candidates at Bremen
> University. One of the questions I could not answer was if there was any
> registry or list on journals that are applying Open Review instead of
> classic single/ double/ triple blind review. So perhaps anyone on the list
> knows such a list/ registry and could help me with a reference.
>

> Thanks a lot & best regards
>

> Ulrich
>
> --
> scinoptica science consulting and publishing consulting
> POB 10 13 13
> D-66013 Saarbrücken
> Germany
> http://www.scinoptica.com/**pages/en/start.php<http://www.scinoptica.com/pages/en/start.php>
> +49-(0)157 30306851
> http://twitter.com/#!/**scinoptica <http://twitter.com/#!/scinoptica>

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 61713656
diybio.eu | biologigaragen.org | labitat.dk |
energihojskolen.dk<http://www.energihojskolen.dk/>