[open-science] Elpub 2015 Conference - Early Bird registration until 15 June

Birgit Schmidt bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Sat Jun 13 08:57:17 UTC 2015

** Apologies for cross-posting **

Dear all,

until next Monday, 15 June 2015, the Early Bird conditions are available
at www.elpub.net.

Besides an exciting program the conference features several workshops on
its pre-conference and a post-conference days, including:

* On 31 August
- "The evolving scholarly record: library stewardship roles in a fast
changing multi-stakeholder ecosystem"
<http://www.easyconferences.eu/elpub2015/?page_id=839>
- "Upskilling for Research Data Management: how do you train the Data
Librarian?" <http://www.easyconferences.eu/elpub2015/?page_id=839>

* On 3 / 4 September
*- *"Shaping the future for e-Publishing
<http://www.easyconferences.eu/elpub2015/?page_id=839>"*
**- *"The role of knowledge maps for access to Digital Archives
<http://www.easyconferences.eu/elpub2015/?page_id=839>"

We hope this finds you interest and look forward to welcoming you in Malta!

Milena Dobreva, University of Malta - general chair
Birgit Schmidt - programme chair

bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de

OpenAIRE www.openaire.eu
COAR www.coar-repositories.org