[open-science] New Paid Fellowships at the Mozilla Science Lab

Bill Mills bill at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Jun 23 20:16:29 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

We're very excited to announce that *applications are now open* for three
paid fellowship positions at the Mozilla Science Lab. The Fellows will have
the opportunity to pursue projects that advance and support open science at
their home institutions, with support and mentorship from the Science Lab
and our broader community. Details can be found:

On the website: https://www.mozillascience.org/fellows
and on the blog:
https://www.mozillascience.org/advancing-open-data-practice-within-institutional-walls

We're very keen to hear how *you* want to champion openness in science and
research - applications close August 14, so please apply today!

--
Best Regards,
Bill Mills