[open-science] Open Science 101 @ Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2016 - your help needed

Konrad Förstner konrad at foerstner.org
Thu Jun 2 17:59:59 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

tldr; Please vote for the topics we should start to include
      into the Open Science 101 here today
      https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/F7WFCDK (THANKS!)

We had a packed first day for our Open Science 101 project at the
Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2016 (see mail below). Currently, we
try to set priorities regarding the topic to start with (*) and would
like to get your input!

Longish explanations of the different topics can be found here:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/OpenScience101topicsuggestions

Links to GitHub issues are found there too if you like to discuss
topics in more detail. If you want to give more feedback and are not
familiar with GitHub simply send me an email.

Cheers

Konrad

(*) We want to have a small selection of topics that we want to cover
in detail / with high quality.