[open-science] Open Science 101 @ Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2016 - your help needed

Konrad Förstner konrad at foerstner.org
Thu Jun 2 18:34:22 UTC 2016

Hi Stephanie,

Short - yes please. We don't want to restrict people so in principle
one could use as many votes as one likes. But keeping the number of
votes small would be better to really find the core topics to start
with. I know it's hard - that's why we outsource it to the
community. ;) Just a joke. Thanks!

Cheers

Konrad