[open-science] Publishing curated email lists

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:24:35 UTC 2016

Following on from Stacy's comment, which is a very good consideration, I
wanted to note (in case anyone wasn't aware from when they signed up) that
this list is publicly archived and has been since it started in 2008:
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-science/
There is still a difference between something being buried in a mailman
text archive and highlighted in a curated way. Maybe one day as Peter
suggests we will provide primary research material for historians of open
science.

Jenny