[open-science] Publishing curated email lists

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Thu Jun 23 13:18:53 UTC 2016

Josh,

I think you've proposed a great workaround that's able to address nearly
all concerns.

For the issue of how to document a thread where one person doesn't want
their words directly quoted, I wonder if there's a way to apply the Chatham
House rule? (You can paraphrase, but can't name the person in question.)

Looking forward to seeing how this might play out!

Stacy

Stacy Konkiel
Outreach & Engagement Manager at Altmetric <http://altmetric.com>
     working from enchanting New Mexico, USA